Have you ever tried to enable AssistiveTouch on your iPhone or iPad? It is a software shortcuts for hardware buttons that allows you to have easy access in the most quickest way with just a tap. Here is how you can easily enable or disable AssistiveTouch
– This feature is only enabled on iPhone
1. Tap on ‘Settings’
2. Swipe up and tap on the ‘Accessibility’ option
3. Tap ‘Touch’
4. Tap on ‘AssistiveTouch’
5. You will see a switch button on the right side to enable the AssistiveTouch feature. Tap to switch on
6. Now that the AssistiveTouch feature is enabled, you will see a button appear onscreen instantly. You can drag the button to any edge of the screen, where it stays until you move it again
7. Tap on the ‘AssistiveTouch ‘ button
8. Tap ‘Home’
8. Tap on the AssistiveTouch button, you will see the expanded menu and all the shortcuts. Some of the shortcuts that you can find in the AssistiveTouch feature are notification center, home button, volume adjustment, Siri activation, restarting of the device, capture screenshot etc.
You can now access your menus and controls efficiently!